Area Rug Cleaning
For more than one hundred years, Long Island Carpet Cleaners has been the premier cleaner of area rugs in the New York area. We have the specialized equipment and expertise to properly clean and restore any type of rug. Every day we clean, repair and restore a wide variety of area rugs, including Oriental rugs, Persian rugs, Kilim and other flatweave rugs, Needlepoint rugs, viscose and other designer materials, silk rugs, hand-tufted rugs. Over 100+ years, there's pretty much no rug out there that we haven't serviced!
- Rugs are picked up by our uniformed two person crew. We are insured and we run thorough background checks on all members of our team.
- When your rugs arrive at our facility, they are carefully inspected by our team of trained experts to review the details of your rug and determine the best method of cleaning. We photograph each rug during our intake process. If we recommend any repair or restoration services, we will contact you to review our recommended services and the corresponding costs. The choice is always yours, and we will make sure you understand what you can expect from our cleaning process and from any other services that we are offering for your rug.
- Rugs are thoroughly washed using industry-leading equipment, with special attention given to delicate textiles and any rugs with conditions that need a little TLC.
- After cleaning, your rug is dried in a specially designed humidity and temperature controlled area.
- For rugs with strong odors from urine and mildew, we offer a specialty service which is guaranteed to remove any odor from the rug. If any odor remains, there is no charge for this service.
- Once your rug is dry, we perform a post-wash inspection. Once it passes our quality control check, we roll and wrap your rug until delivery.
- To keep your rugs cleaner for longer, we recommend the application of 3M Scotchgard.
- Delivery is scheduled on a day and time range to suit your convenience.
- Our delivery team can carefully spread your rug on your floor. This service is included on all rugs less than 60 square feet.
- The entire process typically takes around 14 days.
- Storage of rugs is available in our secure facility. Rugs are inspected and mothproofed annually. Additional valuation is available.