Cleaning is done by our two person uniformed crews at a specified window of time to suit your convenience. Our technicians are background checked, insured and certified by IICRC.*
- Furniture is cleaned using the latest equipment and methods. The proper method, either steam extraction cleaning or dry cleaning is determined based on the type of fabric, and our technicians are trained to identify and clean even the most delicate textiles.
- Before cleaning starts, we place drop cloths under the furniture.
- The fabric is vacuumed and shampooed by hand to fully loosen embedded soil.
- Spotting agents are used to address spots and stains that remain.
- If requested, a special fine fabric protector may be applied to keep your furniture cleaner for longer.
*The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification - "IICRC" - is a non profit organization founded in 1972, representing more than 3,500 Certified firms and more than 33,000 Certified Technicians in 30 countries.
Schedule an appointment by calling 1-866-794-3589 or filling out our form